The 6th Annual Aruba International Regatta takes place August 15, 16 and 17. It takes place at Surfside Beach, next to the airport in Aruba. There will be some 80 sails on the water off the beach between the Airport and Oranjestad, including a fleet of beach cats.
New this year will be a self-built boat race, a Stand Up Paddleboard competition and micro-boat races. Spectators can watch the action right from the beach. For more information visit the Aruba International Regatta Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/arubaregatta.
Registration takes place 9 August between 4-6pm at the Regatta Office at the Surfside Beach. Registration fees are as follows:
- Yachts: USD 120, 4 t-shirts + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 4 participants.
- Sunfish: USD 30, 1 t-shirt + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 1 participant.
- Beachcat: USD 60, 2 t-shirt + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 2 participants.
- Optimist: USD 20, 1 t-shirt + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 1 participant.
- Windsurf: USD 30, 1 t-shirt + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 1 participant.
- Kitesurf: USD 30, 1 t-shirt + dinner//lunch/drinks tickets for 1 participant.
- Participants under 18 pay USD 20
You can pre-register for the races via our contact form or call (+297) 56 56 887.